BIO-FLEX II 120 Tablets
Comprehensive Blend of the Three Leading Products for Cartilage Health and Joint Support
BIO-FLEX II is a comprehensive blend of the three leading products for cartilage health and joint support: glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSN). In addition other nutrients are supplied to help support healthy connective tissue and reduce inflammation.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are key structural components of healthy cartilage.
- MSM provides organic sulfur for the construction of healthy GAGs and collagen.
- Helps to improve collagen synthesis and lubrication of the joints.
- May inhibit enzymes got cause degeneration of the cartilage matrix.
- A unique blend of herbal extracts that inhibits the synthesis of pro inflammatory eicosanoids.
EACH DAILY DOSAGE SUPPLIES:
|Four (4) Tablets Provides:|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (purified potassium complex)||1500 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (purified)||500 mg|
|Manganese (Sulfate)||165 mg|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane - MSM||200 mg|
|Calcium (Lactate)||300 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||500 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbate complex)||200 mg|
|Rutin (undiluted complex)||50 mg|
|Horsetail Herb||50 mg|
|White Willow Bark Extract||200 mg|
|Phellodendron Bark Extract||250 mg|
|Devils Claw Extract||200 mg|
|Curcumin (turmeric) Extract||200 mg|
|Whole Ginger||100 mg|
For adults, take two tablets two times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always discuss supplements and medications with your healthcare providers.
NOTE: All the above statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.