Cholesterol Complete 120 Tablets
A Great Nutritional Product That Can Lower Your Cholesterol While Protecting Your Cardiovascular System
Just Two "Fasting-Acting" Tablets Two Times Daily Provides:
- The Red Rice Yeast Extract: in Cholesterol Complete had been used in China for centruies for poor circulation. Studies show it lowers your "Bad Cholesterol" (LDL-C) and Triglycerides, and can improve your ratio of HDL to LDL.
- Policosanol Complex: works synergistically with Red Rice Yeast to lower "Bad Cholesterol" and helps increase "Good Cholesterol". It also has protective effects for your Heart.
- Guggulipid Extract: has been shown to lower LDL-C, and may increase "Good Cholesterol". Guggulipid extract can lower triglycerides and canhave cardioprotective effects.
- The Folic Acid, B12, B6 and TMG: in Cholesterol Complete can synergistically work together to reduce your homocysteine levels. Lowering homocysteine has been shown to reduce your risk of Cardiovascular Disease, Alzheimer's, Osteoporosis and certain cancers.
- Hawthorne: has been used in Europe to increase blood flow to the heart and reduce resistance to bllod flow in the peripheral tissues.
EACH DAILY DOSAGE SUPPLIES:
|4 Tablets Daily Supply:|
|Red Rice Yeast Extract||1200 mg|
|Guggulipid Extract||300 mg|
|Tocotrienol Complex||75 mg|
|Policosanol Complex||20 mg|
|Trimethlylycine (TMG)||500 mg|
|Methylocbalamin (B-12)||500 mg|
|Folic Acid||800 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||100 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||100 mg|
|Vitamin D||300 IU|
|Magnesium (citrate)||100 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||20 mg|
|Lecithin (soy)||300 mg|
|Flaxseed Oil||250 mg|
|Hawthorne Berries||200 mg|
|Garlic Extract||200 mg|
|Apple Pectin||180 mg|
|Ginger Root||100 mg|
|Butchers Broom||50 mg|
|Betaine HCI||50 mg|
Two "Fasting-Acting" Tablets Two Times Daily
Cholesterol Complete is a great nutritional product that can lower your cholesterol while protecting your cardiovascular system. Heart disease and strokes are at epidemic levels throughout the WEstern World and the number ONE killer in the U.S. Elevated cholesterol is associated with athersclerosis and death; however not all types of cholesterol are created equal. A 10% increase in your HDL can decrease your risk of a heart Attack by 40%. There are other factoring heart disease, for example homocysteine is a metabolite that can accumulate in your blood and increase your risk of cardiovascular disease. Homocysteine is a key factor in more than 1 out 10 heart attacks.
NOTE: All the above statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.