Blood Sugar Health
Concentrated Herbal, Vitamin and Mineral Support to Promote Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Concentrated Herbal, Vitamin and MIneral Support to Promote Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
Glucose IR is rich in highly valued herbs that support healthy insulin levels and blood glucose balance.
- Standardized Cinnamon Extract strengthens insulin activity
- Mulberry Leaf and Gymnema Leaf Extracts taken with meals lowers glucose uptake; supporting good glycemic control
- Mulberry Leaf and Gymnema Leaf Extracts provide botanical antioxidant protection promoting healthier insulin action
- Green Tea Extract protexxts insulin-secreting pancreatic cells
- Biotin regulates cellular metabolism improving insulin sensitivity, lowering blood sugar levels
- Chromium (GTF) promotes insulin sensitivity at the cell membrane
EACH DAILY DOSAGE SUPPLIES:
|Three Fasting-Acting Tablets Provide:|
|Cinnamon Extract (standardized to 4% essential oils)||750 mg|
|Mulberry Leaf Extract (morus alba)||1500 mg|
|GTF Chromium (polynicotinate)||900 mcg|
|Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract (standardized to 25%)||600 mg|
|Panax Ginseng Root Extract (standardized to 20%)||300 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (standardized to 95%)||300 mg|
Take two tablets two times daily with meals.
The Cycle of Slow "Sweet" Decay
The Culprit = A High Glycemic Diet
- Over time, a "sweet diet" with high glycemic foods will cause your cells to stop using Insulin effectively.
- This creates a deadly metabolic syndrome called Insulin Resistance.
NOTE: All the above statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.