Trigger Point Treatment
Almost everyone has muscles that get stiff and sore, however for many it becomes chronic and even a way of life. Many times the cause is muscle knots or myofascial trigger points, which are hyperirritable spots in muscles, tendons or ligaments. Research has found that properly applied pressure massage can deactivate these pain-causing trigger points, sometimes giving you immediate pain relief, increase flexibility and improved performance.
How The FENIX Works:
Pressure massage techniques applied with The FENIX changes the consistency of the connective tissue in your muscles and tendons.
- Allowing greater muscle blood flow, increasing oxygen and nutrient uptake, as well as improving removal of metabolic waste.
- This increases the energy production of the muscle and helps the taut muscle band to relax, leading to increased circulation and the beginning of the natural healing process.
- The problematic muscle is now ready to stretch.
- Research has shown that pressure massage techniques coupled with a 60 second sustained stretch afterwards, as with The FENIX Rehab System, allows you to restore normal muscle and tendon function and relieve pain.
|Trigger Point Treatment for Pain
Between the Shoulders
|Trigger Point Treatment for
Low-Back, Hip-Leg Pain
Research has found that these myofascial trigger points can cause you all kinds of pain problems: (Click on links below for an informational article by Dr. Fors on each condition.)
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain & Chronic Headaches
- Shoulder & Arm Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain & Sciatica
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
Hear what satisfied customers had to say about the FENIX:
"After years of pain the FENIX Rehab System has done wonders for me. The minute I got it, I laid down and used it. My back has never felt better, I can do it whenever I want, and I can now stand or sit without pain. I am using it on my hip joint now and expect great results."
- Diana H. (Equestrian and Horse Trainer) Denver, CO
RESEARCH BACKS THIS UP:
Research in Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain, Vol (2) 1997-found that among the techniques researched pressure massage to trigger points was the most effective in bringing pain relief.
A study in Physical Therapy, 80:10, Oct.2000, reported that a home program of pressure massage, followed by stretching, as with the FENIX Rehab System, can be as effective as expensive in-office treatment, of pain causing trigger points.
Hear what the experts have to say about the FENIX Rehab System:
"The FENIX Rehab System is totally unique, it is the missing-link in getting chronic pain patients better."
- Dr. Damon Faust, DC Chiropractic Orthopedist Utah.
"The FENIX Rehab System is an ideal form of active therapy for individuals that not only makes myofascial care more effective, but much more efficient as well!"
- Dr. Thomas Bergmann, Senior Faculty Clinician, Author of Chiropractic Technique.
"The FENIX Rehab System is a good choice for chronic musculoskeletal pain syndromes, especially in chronic cases. It is also an excellent method for helping individuals assume some reponsibility for their own care."
- Dr. David Stude, Senior Faculty Clniician, Editor of the Book Spinal Rehabilitaion.